Giant Enemy Crab Battle Giant Enemy Crab Battle

HaHa

I liked it. Nice animation man. I was like, omg cool action scene when he can out with the knife. Than "BAM" he throws it at him, and 10,000 dmg. lol. Nice work man.

KEEP EM COMING!!

Steven-M responds:

SHALL DO!! Thanks for watching the movie!

Pissed Off and Armed Pissed Off and Armed

Ha. VIOLANCE!!!

I agree with the dude before. More sound. It was quite violent, I love the hammer dude. Looked painful, and the face melter thingy was pretty awesome.

Nice, just more violance and sound. Good Luck!

Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

Wow. AMAZING WORK!

This...was...AWESOME! I loved every secound of it. You are truly skilled in the art of Flsh. Congrats on your awesomness.

GOOD LUCK! MAKE MORE! NOW!!!! <3

Zelda: Don Keyote 4 Zelda: Don Keyote 4

Brilliant

Don Keyote, he thougt the windmill was a giant. In the story at least. Glad you got that, nice. The thing about the boat running into the wall made me laugh. Nice humor man. Like the guy before said, work on the explosion. LOL!

Good Luck, please, I mean really, PLEASE DO A DON KEYOTE movie or something. IT A REALLY GOOD STORY!

Circadian Dysrhythmia Circadian Dysrhythmia

Very...odd

I don't get it. At all. I gave ya a 5/5 cause nice graphics. Just, next time...make it easier to understand. Ok??

Blockhead: Episode 7 Blockhead: Episode 7

5/5

HAHAHAHA! I liked this. The poor fat dude, and that dude in the court room. Nice job, very excellent. Please, keep more of these coming. Thay are awesome!!

The-Swain responds:

It's strange, I meant to put more emphasis on the Judge than the Lawyer when I was planning the cartoon, but the roles switched somehow when I was animating it. No complaints, though!

Dragongem epi 3 Dragongem epi 3

Good job!

Wow, this was really good. Quite odd that a raindeer would be checking out a human, if no one caught that. LOL! Rally nice he thought it was a female human. Good Job man!!

Emotibot &amp;amp; the Butterfly Emotibot & the Butterfly

Heh.

HA! I liked it. Nice job. Robots have allerges. This was very nice, could have been a bit funnier, and more longer. Otherwise, nice.

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Nice

Nice work man. I liked it. That bitch needs to stop being one though. Poor gnome.